Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stupid people

Now I don't claim to be perfect by any means but no matter what the custody status is of my two older children, at least they are well taken care of. I have to share them with their Father, crappy of a situation that he lives in as it may be, that is not in my control. He lives with his parents. Does not work and I have tried numerous times to get full custody but in the state of Oregon the parent has to be down right raunchy to lose custody completely.

Today my 16 yr old niece pissed me off. She and her 8 mo old baby's sperm donor are a off and on again thing and today, they are on again.She's supposedly going to marry him. He wanted nothing more than what's between her legs when he got her pregnant and nothing has changed. He's your typical dead beat teen Dad. Ashley has used my sister (her mother) over and over again.She lived with her while she was pregnant, and had the baby. My sister paid for EVERYTHING.......then she high tailed it back to TX. Nice huh? This time, at the last minute, after my sister bought a non-refundable plane ticket to fly her BACK to WA. Ashley decides she's gonna marry Daddy Douche Bag. My other niece (her sister) that she was living with kicked her out of her home and made her move back in with her Dad once she found out she was planning on marrying stupid. She wants nothing to do with her if she's going to screw up her life and she's not a fan of being used by Ashley either. She had to remind Ashley all the time to feed and bathe that baby. Told me today how when she was bagging up Ashley's things that the baby's sheets smelled like piss!!

To the point. I too, have been there for this little brat and what does she do? Tonight I had my Myspace status stating: Some people just should not be parents.....if you can even call them that. Little cuntface left a comment saying, "I hope you're not talking about me, you have no room to talk look where your kids are." Does she have a guily conscience or what????? Who says I was speaking about her?

Fuck you, you stupid little retarded fucking whore.

I wish I could be grown up about this but when someone uses my children to attack me I want to draw blood. I know she's just a stupid little girl that thinks she has the world all figured out and I needn't listen to her ignorance but damn it I'M PISSED.

Ahhh, okay, i feel better now. She will end up losing custody of her son, my nephew, my sister's grandson. It is sad. Though, then she will realize that karma has bit her in the ass for attacking me and looking down upon me for not having full custody of my two older children. One day she will either lose custody completely or she too will have to share custody with the sperm donor.

I hate people. I really really do. Why are people so mean and judgmental? Why can't people just take a step back for just a second and hold their tongues and realize that not everyone's situation is going to be their idea of perfect. Not everyone is dealt a fair hand in life and they don't know what the exact situation of a person is ever. Never enough to justify such harsh words,thoughts or actions of cruelty.
I always try to look at things in a different light. I don't like to judge or think my shit smells better than anyone else's. That's just not who I am. I don't like to brag and if I feel like I have bragged about something I get a sick feeling in my stomach. To me, bragging only makes you look pathetic and turns people off.

Now I realize I just contradicted myself and I may be guilty of judging my niece, but i'm just angry with her for mistreating my nephew, her sister,mother and myself. I guess we all have to learn the hard way and when we're young we think we know it all. She too will learn the hard way like the rest of us.

Life is short.

Life is unfair.


Until next time...


Take life one breath at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment